About Brackenhill Tower
Restored 21st century.
Location of Brackenhill Tower
Find nearby accommodation
Tired and lacklustre
Family get together – photos look stunning but sadly not quite what you get!
Disappointing really and not the luxury it claims
Tired furnishing, mismatched and limited crockery, basic bed linen, smelly drains
Desperately needs TLC (& a good dust!)
Setting lovely however don’t be fooled and don’t expect the owners to be helpful or responsive – we booked for a special birthday with family for 3 nights & left after 2; the issues we had;
– very dusty and past it’s best
– holes in mattresses
– Tv not working and non existent music system
– fridge dangerous
– quad room stinks of drains, carpet lethal!
– furniture not as photos – more like tired 80’s repro
– plastic very dusty and dirty flowers
– hot tub bleaches swim wear
– builders banging all day
– cars coming and going all day
– no outside area to sit or furniture
– cheap welcome hamper
– kitchen full of dusty empty wine bottles
– bedding cheap (nothing like photos)
– pillows thin and cheap
– signs blue tacked hanging off walls
– tables grubby and unfinished wood – be careful what you wear as the rough wood ruins clothing
– hardly any cups or glasses – definitely not enough for guests
– glasses dusty and dirty
– no welcome information
– 2 weeks to return deposit and place left cleaner than when we arrived
I could go on – simply dreadful and spoilt our time away with family
False advertising – this is not luxury !
Shame on the owners who just weren’t bothered!